Lorne's Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adobe flash player I think was bulit for MAC !!!

4 posters

Go down

Adobe flash player I think was bulit for MAC !!! Empty Adobe flash player I think was bulit for MAC !!!

Post by aly369 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:18 am

I noticed this when check my PM's in youtube, on windows is was quite laggy but on os 10 at pc world it was amazingly FAST.

Videos were so much more smoother. but make me think, becasue Adobe flash was bulit of the windows platform.

Right ? I have no idea but it seems a bit like running windows on a mac. Works better than windows running on a pc (Not going into an os war) and its the same story with microsoft office for mac, it runs soo much more smoother. But im not to sure on windows 7.

Thanks

Have a great time

Aly369
aly369
aly369

Back to top Go down

Adobe flash player I think was bulit for MAC !!! Empty Re: Adobe flash player I think was bulit for MAC !!!

Post by tysonbb85 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

aly369 wrote:I noticed this when check my PM's in youtube, on windows is was quite laggy but on os 10 at pc world it was amazingly FAST.

Videos were so much more smoother. but make me think, becasue Adobe flash was bulit of the windows platform.

Right ? I have no idea but it seems a bit like running windows on a mac. Works better than windows running on a pc (Not going into an os war) and its the same story with microsoft office for mac, it runs soo much more smoother. But im not to sure on windows 7.

Thanks

Have a great time

Aly369

Yeah i agree...everything is much smoother on the Mac
tysonbb85
tysonbb85

https://www.youtube.com/tysonbb85

Back to top Go down

Adobe flash player I think was bulit for MAC !!! Empty Re: Adobe flash player I think was bulit for MAC !!!

Post by borkgonsam Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:08 am

aly369 wrote:I noticed this when check my PM's in youtube, on windows is was quite laggy but on os 10 at pc world it was amazingly FAST.

Thanks

Have a great time

Aly369

Honestly, Os X on my pc, runs fair, not great, but fair. Roughly the same performance of Vista on the same pc, and Youtube videos froze when moving the scroll bar, and sometimes would take a while to maximize the video itself. Honestly i have the complete and opposite opinion over which flash is better for.

borkgonsam

https://www.youtube.com/borkgonsam

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommeeeh Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:24 am

Weird. scratch
Tommeeeh
Tommeeeh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down