Lorne's Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we're going

3 posters

Go down

Where we're going Empty Where we're going

Post by Lorne Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 am

This forum was great, it really was. And now that the pressure of exams are over for me (for a couple of months at least) I think a good project to start online is to get this place up and running again.

I would like to go back to the original ethic which was to make a forum where people could discuss a variety of topics, it wasn't governed by extremely strict rules and it wasn't just about the admins, the users could have their say in how the site is run.

So, on that note, I'm giving you some choices. If you want to keep this forum running, would you like it as it is with some tweaks, or all the old stuff archived and start a fresh? Or something else entirely?

I'm leaving this up to you guys.
Lorne
Lorne
Admin
Admin

https://lorner96.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where we're going Empty Re: Where we're going

Post by Tommeeeh Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 am

Not exactly archive posts... But a clearout. Remove some shitty posts and catagories, and make the forum a lot simpler/easy to navigate. After all, today we reached 2000 posts. Win.
Tommeeeh
Tommeeeh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 am

Don't start all over or remove anything! Old posts in an archive sounds like a good idea, as long as they can be read again, for nostalgia or just fun.
Alessandro
Alessandro

https://www.youtube.com/TheComputerGuy96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum