Lorne's Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touch Screen Phones

4 posters

Go down

Touch Screen Phones Empty Touch Screen Phones

Post by George Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 am

So I want to get a New phone soon. Preferly a touch screen. I currently own a Sony Ericsson W580i in Black on O2.

I am looking for touch screen phones preferably between £0-£100. Also from shops that ship them unlocked like The Carphone Warehouse. So I can keep my old number.

Plus It needs to be in the uk. And I don't want to buy online. I want one I can buy in a shop.

Thx
George
George
VIP
VIP

http://thewindows7site.com

Back to top Go down

Touch Screen Phones Empty Re: Touch Screen Phones

Post by Azlan96 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 pm

£100 - I dont know weather this price you will get a touch phones.. But hey, I have a LG KS360 and it have touch screen dialing... Im not sure how much it costs in the UK though... Oh, is there any chinese phone's in UK?

If I were you Ill get this

Touch Screen Phones Mini_iPhone_01
Azlan96
Azlan96
VIP
VIP

http://azlanmahmud.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommeeeh Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 am

Azlan96 wrote:£100 - I dont know weather this price you will get a touch phones.. But hey, I have a LG KS360 and it have touch screen dialing... Im not sure how much it costs in the UK though... Oh, is there any chinese phone's in UK?

If I were you Ill get this

Touch Screen Phones Mini_iPhone_01

I think he'd like something that ACTUALLY exists. Lol!
Tommeeeh
Tommeeeh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:18 am

Touch Screen Phones are around this much. I have seen a few in his price range. Just is hard to pick.
George
George
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommeeeh Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:50 am

George Very Happy wrote:Touch Screen Phones are around this much. I have seen a few in his price range. Just is hard to pick.

Defiantly an iPhone. Or an LG Cookie.
Tommeeeh
Tommeeeh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jordy Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:52 am

ive got the samsung tocco. amazing touch phone 2nd to the iphone. i have it on £25 a month form 02 with 600 mins unlimited txts. acc maybe better than iphone. it has 8mp camera and stuff

Touch Screen Phones Samsung-s8300-ultratouch-pictures-2-blue-calor

jordy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommeeeh Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 pm

jordy wrote:ive got the samsung tocco. amazing touch phone 2nd to the iphone. i have it on £25 a month form 02 with 600 mins unlimited txts. acc maybe better than iphone. it has 8mp camera and stuff

Epic Awesomeness! That's a really cool phone.
Tommeeeh
Tommeeeh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 am

Tommy wrote:
jordy wrote:ive got the samsung tocco. amazing touch phone 2nd to the iphone. i have it on £25 a month form 02 with 600 mins unlimited txts. acc maybe better than iphone. it has 8mp camera and stuff

I can only get contract. And Im looking for one soon as my current phone just broke and im not dishing out £45 for a new keyboard for it.
George
George
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jordy Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 am

George Very Happy wrote:
Tommy wrote:

I can only get contract. And Im looking for one soon as my current phone just broke and im not dishing out £45 for a new keyboard for it.

then get it

jordy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 am

Ops. I missed typed that Sorry. I was thinking of the wrong thing. I can only get PAYG. Plus most phones on contract are expensive on PAYG.

Do anyone like the Nokia 5800. I like it but it lakes a keyboard and I wouldent want to use a stylus 24/7.

Plus I can't get The Tocco. It's £200.
George
George
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jordy Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 am

George Very Happy wrote:Ops. I missed typed that Sorry. I was thinking of the wrong thing. I can only get PAYG. Plus most phones on contract are expensive on PAYG.

Do anyone like the Nokia 5800. I like it but it lakes a keyboard and I wouldent want to use a stylus 24/7.

sorry mines not the tocco its the tocco ultra its £400. but even if you could i would say not to get the normal tocco its crap. but try the tocco lite its 100 i think Very Happy

jordy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

jordy wrote:
George Very Happy wrote:Ops. I missed typed that Sorry. I was thinking of the wrong thing. I can only get PAYG. Plus most phones on contract are expensive on PAYG.

sorry mines not the tocco its the tocco ultra its £400. but even if you could i would say not to get the normal tocco its crap. but try the tocco lite its 100 i think Very Happy

I Like it. But is the Lite for boys. And also can you shut the sounds off. Since my friend owns a samsung soul. But I hate the annoying noises it makes when you use it. Can I turn the sounds off. But Not Put the Phone on silent. Because the only way was to put it on silent which i don't want to do. Like is there a option to turn all sounds off. Just the sounds when you use it like going through menus?
George
George
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jordy Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:38 pm

yes you can thank god, (there so annoying lol) yes theres volume rockers on the side which just turn the silly sounds of Very Happy

jordy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 pm

jordy wrote:yes you can thank god, (there so annoying lol) yes theres volume rockers on the side which just turn the silly sounds of Very Happy

Is there a option in the settings. As I could keep hitting the volume rockers and that. Is there a option in the settings to permently disable them. Thats the one thing leading me away from Samsungs and to nokia or something
George
George
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down